Sunday, January 22, 2012

55 Days to Get Fit

My friend, Anation, is totally putting me to shame. She told the other night that she's been cycling twice a week, has a protein shake for breakfast, and for dinner has a meat with vegetables. Easy right?.....not so much for me. I've never been on a diet in my life and I can't seem to get off the couch most of the time. 

So, Anation gave me a goal: get toned and fit by her wedding day on March 18 -- 55 days! But my success needs to be measurable. It is incredibly embarrassing to admit but I'm 5'2" and my 6'1" husband has the same belly width at his belly button as me -- 33.5". And that little pouch just bellow my belly button is 35" around. Horrible! By March 18 I want my pouch to be at most 33", if not less!

To keep myself motivated I'm going to start logging daily what I eat, my exercise, and my belly in inches. If I reach my goal, I'll reward myself with a mani-pedi before the wedding. :) And I'm still working toward those 10 pull-ups in exchange for a massage (mentioned in prior post).

For now, here are some images of a few rare healthy things hubby and I have been eating.

Breakfast <3
Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment